Different teas different ways?
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (55)
Related Discussions
A different way of reducing sizes
Comments (19)Sorry Cynic--some months back, when Dial Soap was on sale, I bought two large packages of it. I always unwrap all the bar soap as soon as I get it home, to let it dry for a couple of months before using (lasts MUCH longer that way.) Anyway, I unwrapped the first batch--no probem. Got to the second and thought wow, these are a different shape (the really concave ones) and they feel lighter--sure enough, since I had both packages in front of me, I could check the weights. There was enough difference in the weight, that I figured that the the concave package had only the weight of 7 of the bigger bars--so I paid the same, for both, but got about 87% less soap for my money. On the upside, the concave design is great when you piggy back the last bar onto the new one--it just sort of nests right in the hollow. But I'd still rather just have more soap, in the old standard rectangle format. Ice cream--just bought a half gallon the other day, and it had a big exclamation going arouned the lid, "New LARGER size!". Bet you've already guessed--it was a half gallon. What a racket--reduce the size for a while, then put out the original size claiming it's 'bigger'--when it's what used to be considered standard for the product--LOL!...See MoreIs there a way to tell difference between aloe and haworthia?
Comments (17)Laura Most succulents will grow very well after beheading. I never tried this plant, but mine is getting longer trunk than I like too. It has few pups, so I am waiting with the surgery :). I'll eventually separate pups - but ones growing from the trunk are very small yet. Maybe I'll cut it above the offsets and leave original trunk with them potted and let them grow. That works well with many succulents too. If and when I decide to do it, I'll post photos. This is plant right now: There are few more growing on the other side, directly from the trunk. Here is a thread -click me please- with great photos and description of beheading different plants....See MoreWhat's a nice brand of tea to gift?
Comments (17)not a tea but if you're gonna give them tea, give them some scones and clotted cream and strawberry preserves to go with that tea!! I just brought back 7 packages of scones from London yesterday and after baking today I'm gonna treat myself to a good english breakfast tea and a scone and clotted cream with my homemade strawberry jam!...See MoreA different way to market roses
Comments (15)Roses have long been regarded as a symbol of love, beauty, and elegance. Whether it's for anniversaries, birthdays, or Valentine's Day, these delicate flowers have become a staple in the gift-giving industry. However, with an oversaturated market and countless competitors vying for attention, traditional rose growers and sellers are facing challenges when it comes to marketing their products effectively....See More- 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years agoseagrass_gw Cape Cod thanked Zalco/bring back Sophie!
- 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years agoseagrass_gw Cape Cod thanked Zalco/bring back Sophie!
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years agoseagrass_gw Cape Cod thanked Richard (Vero Beach, Florida)
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
Related Stories

LANDSCAPE DESIGN6 Ways to Harmonize Different Home and Garden Styles
No need to play a matching game. Unify your landscape and architecture by creating links that tie them together
Full Story
10 Different Ways to Use Wallpaper
Contemporary wallpapers in bedrooms, kids rooms, bathrooms and more
Full Story
MORE ROOMSSunrooms Shine in Different Ways
Whether they're used as reading nooks, gathering spaces or just places for daydreaming, these sunrooms gleam with light and functionality
Full Story
HOUSEPLANTSOrchids 101: Try Something Different With Dendrobiums
If you’re looking for something out of the ordinary, these orchids may be a good choice
Full Story
COLORFUL HOMESHouzz Tour: A Home of a Different Color
An interior designer infuses a Colorado home with daring and drama
Full Story
ROOTS OF STYLEArt Deco, Art Nouveau, Arts and Crafts: What’s the Difference?
If the zigzag and swirly designs of the past leave your head spinning, these descriptions will straighten you right out
Full Story
FURNITURE15 Couches That Dare to Be Different
Break free from beige with a couch designed to bring fiery color, fierce pattern or a surprising shape to your living room
Full Story
COASTAL STYLESpin That Ship Wheel in a Different Style Direction
If overdone nautical kitsch has left you soaked, try these subtler and sophisticated looks for your captain's wheel
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGN10 Small Bathrooms, 10 Different Looks
See how you can personalize a standard-size bathroom with a vanity, toilet and shower-tub combo
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALS5 Design Books That Made a Difference
We asked pros to name the one design book that changed everything for them. Are these books on your essentials list?
Full Story





Cloud Swift