SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caburns5

Ceiling white coordinate with SW Navajo White walls

C. B.
3 years ago

My condo has limited natural light, just one bay window at one end and a deck slider at the other of my open concept living area. When I moved in 3 years ago, I had the walls painted SW Navajo White and the color consultant suggested the ceiling SW Crisp linen. I liked the coziness of that, but for various reasons the ceiling needs to be repainted, so I am wanting to lighten things up. Thinking I needed a warmer white to coordinate with the Navajo white, I purchased from Samplize several BM and SW warm whites, but I don't like the way they look especially at night with artificial lighting. They look gray or too dark. I'm thinking I would just go with the standard "ceiling white." The crown molding is definitely much more of a white than Navajo white, but I don't know what color it is. Will ceiling white from either SW or BM work with my wall color, or can you suggest another white that will not look terrible with it? White samples were BM White Dove, Simply White, Cloud White; SW Whitetail and Greek Villa. Closest was Simply White, but next to crown molding that even looked gray. Appreciate thoughts, especially about just going with ceiling white.

Comment (1)