SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susanlynn2012

SW Navajo White Versus BM Bone White Vs. BM Navajo White

susanlynn2012
17 years ago

One the color charts it says that the SW Navajo White is a 94% match for BM Bone White. Is the Navajo White by SW less red or a tad lighter? I am thinking of repainting my Master Bathroom BM Navajo White. I tried samples of the Bone White and I love the color in all my other rooms but in my master bathroom it is a tad too red and dark. The BM Navajo White is so close to he Deep Cream color but has no lemon in it but still has a little yellow that is pretty. So the BM Navajo White is a tad more tan (due to the extra units of gray) and a tad less yellow but otherwise so close in color. Half the people who see it vote for the BM Navajo White and the other half vote for the BM Bone White. Everyone agrees that even with the bulb change to day/night bulbs, the Deep Cream is just too lemon for my bathroom's taupe tiles and bone sinks and jacuzzi.

I have the chip here and I am so busy, I wonder if it is not worth to try a sample of the SW Navajo White if it will be too dark also? But it looks like it may go the best. Anyone know the formula for the SW Navajo White since the SW Site does not tell me while I found a site that lists the formula for the BM Paint colors.

Comments (13)