SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lulutexas

White or Stainless Refrigerator in this White Kitchen?

Laura C
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Our refrigerator stopped working today. We are updating our kitchen, but have not made a decision on the refrigerator.

We plan to add brass flush mount lights, carrera-look quartz, white subway backsplash, polished nickel faucet, either white farmhouse or stainless undermount sink.

We want a fridge that is counter depth, 36", not Samsung or LG.

Which of the fridges/looks in the photo would be best? Matte white GE cafe with brushed bronze handles, white with stainless handles, white with white handles, or all stainless in bottom row?

Our designer friend recommended matte white GE Cafe. I am worried its white will clash with our white cabinets, its black sidewall will be visible from the living area, and we will have trouble matching ovens if need future replacement.

We will replace the dishwasher to match since it is falling apart, but will not change stove or ovens any time soon (hopefully). We do not want or need a water/ice dispenser (we are on a well and use a separate system for that).

It is open to living room/dining room/entry shown. I have posted a couple of times before and love the feedback, and thank you for reading this! (Updated original post with new photos because my husband painted the door and put in the hardware today to help us visualize before this big purchase).

Comments (9)