SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ratrem

Urgent help! White or stainless refrigerator

ratrem
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

We remodeled 3 years ago. Unfortunately We are replacing our refrigerator that has had too many problems. I am thinking of switching to the new white fisher Paykel has. I think it will blend in better with the row of tall cabinets it sits next too. We have stainless range and paneled dishdrawers. Would this look strange? I love the look of the white built in, will mine look like a mismatched imposter? It does have stainless handles to tie it together. I am not a matchy matchy person so a bit of eclectic look is fine, just want it to look well done. I do not like the upkeep of stainless with 3 small kids always fingerprints then streaky after I clean. Fisher Paykel does claim their stainless is easy clean and it looks like a nice matte finish. I am attaching photos of the fridge choices as well as those of the kitchen right after we finished. The new fridge will be a little bit more shallow so it will not stick out quite as far.

Also does anyone know if the new white refrigerators are magnetic. I miss my magnets.

I need to decide by tonight so any insight is appreciated greatly!

Comments (22)