SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
b_cz10

Sharifa Asma vs. Queen of Sweden & Princess A. of Kent vs. Mary Rose

Bc _zone10b
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I have a spot in a garden I'm designing to plant a rose in the light pink/white color range and wonder what everyone's opinions might be on these two are. I have 2 Imogens that I planted for white tones...and the flowers don't seem to last long on the plant. Can't tell if that will change as they mature. Other than that fault, it's healthy and has thrown out some long 6 ft canes.

Would rather a plant that has more of a traditional bush shape or upright form like I've read Queen and Sharifa can have....since it's ground level and I don't want long tentacles everywhere with flowers on the ground. Right now I'm thinking Sharifa because I hear the smell's amazing. Below are some pictures of Imogen's flowers in case anyone hasn't seen Imogen before-

***EDIT: Also curious which you might pick between Princess Alexander of Kent and Mary Rose. Looking for an sturdy bush in that deep raspberry color that fades to lilac-pink. Any thoughts? (sorry for the edit...trying to focus on something other than the news today after late night. Roses are a good distraction)

Comments (92)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County