SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nil_fer_erdoganhamilton

Engineered wood floor hollow spot

Nilüfer Erdogan Hamilton
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Couple months ago I have opened one discussions about brand new engeneered floor was splitting. The flooring company requestEd inspector from the Shaw floor. He was at my home and he told me they need to replace place that has been splitting. So yesterday installer removed defective plank and he was trying to replace with another defective wood. I saw him separating 2 box of new wood and put in his car. I warned him about the planks guess what he said ! He said he doesn’t have enough long prices 🤦‍♀️ First installation the installer told me he didn’t have enough materials To finish the job so he has to used all the wood. This time he was saying he doesn’t have enough long pieces. I told him I don’t want those pieces at all. So he left and I see 2 area has newly replaced splitting as well. Total 15 pieces of wood has been replaced and every single of them has hollow spot and snapping when I walked. To be honest I want to 😢 I am trying to put heavy weight on them since yesterday so far they are the same. I had really good advice last time here. He please advise what I need to do! Thank you!

Comment

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!