Raspberry Vodka

nancyofnc

Someone gave me a big bottle of this and the flavor is not anything I'd drink alone - maybe a spritzer on a very hot summer day = like in 2021. Any ideas to use this stuff in baking or cooking?

SaveComment7Like
Comments (7)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
whistle_b

I just googled recipes for raspberry vodka and got many!

Save    
bbstx

I dislike infused liquor, as a rule. Maybe mix it with soda or tonic?

Save    
plllog

It probably works as well as regular vodka for things like removing permanent marker from glass and similar surfaces. :)

3 Likes Save    
Islay Corbel

It won't go off so keep it for next summer.

Save    
gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)

I'd try it in a Cosmopolitan....and you don't need to wait for next summer, either :-)

Save    
plllog

So I was just reading a book about Russian life last night. They were talking about a special homemade spirit which is essentially berry vodka that's given as gifts and brought out on special occasions.

I tried to google the name just now and there were a lot of recipes using berry vodka. google

Save    
foodonastump

If I burped hard enough I could probably still get the aftertaste of Stoli Ras and cranberry, considering the gallons upon gallons I put down over the years.

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Entertaining Get Set for Happy Hour With a Stylish Bar Closet
These 10 hidden bars keep the liquor under wraps and then open up for entertaining
Full Story
Entertaining Simple Pleasures: Movie Night for Film Buffs
In a world of rising cinema costs ... at a time when gathering comes naturally ... small screens are hitting the big time
Full Story
Edible Gardens How to Grow Your Own Cocktail Garden
Conceivably, anything edible could find its way into a cocktail. Why not make the route rather short?
Full Story