SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
taryn_haffner

Help with COREtec LVP flooring options

Taryn Haffner
3 years ago

Hi! I am looking for some outside opinions on the color of LVP flooring for our downstairs great room/kitchen/dining area.

We currently have cheap builder grade dark engineered floors that need to go. We have two dogs and three kids that completely thrashed the floors in the 5 years we've live here. Because of this we are planning to go with LVP. After reviewing several brands at our preferred flooring store we like the look and feel of the COREtec lines.

I am having some trouble selecting the best color for our style and finishes though. I would call my style eclectic mid-century modern, but the house makes it lean more transitional because of all the mill work (columns, built-ins, cabinets). I prefer the lighter and wide plank modern look, but I can't select between the shades and patterns. I've included super imposed images of our top colors below as well as a few more pictures of our space

I would love to know your thoughts! Also, if you have experience with any of these COREtec lines please let me know how you liked it. I am waiting on samples to know the true colors of these options. Thanks!

Comments (23)