SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_297123882

Help! Need to decide on gas stove and fridge in next day-recommend?

3 years ago

My builder needs the specs asap to slot in to the design. I spent most of yesterday researching and am not much clearer. Don't need any major bells and whistles like smart screens etc. Gas stove should be a 30 inch slide in, and ideally double oven stainless steel. Double ovens seem harder to find. Don't want to spend $3k but willing to spend $2k+ I've seen nice ones in LG and Samsung and GE, LG and Samsung seem to get low marks for service but high marks for reliability. Other recommended brands? I'd like stove and fridge to match as possible, or at least not clash with different steel color and wildly different handles/style since it is a focal point in the
room -- how can i be sure the color matches if different brands? I know most suggest getting the best appliance for each and not worrying about matching packages. On the fridge it's 36 inches and I'd like french door model. Don't need ice on the outside but water is nice. Recommendations? Need dishwasher but that is standard so i have a bit more time. Also need the range hood. Thanks in advance!

Comments (9)