SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
michael_mell

Many saves on zillow - not translating to showings. Feedback appreciat

Michael Mell
3 years ago

Many saves on zillow - not translating to showings. Feedback appreciate

Hi,

We recently listed our home and are seeing alot of traffic and saves on zillow, redfin, etc. (much more than other homes in the area or other homes that my realtor has listed) but not many showings. Have others seen this happen? The link for the listing can be found below.

The home is priced well below others that have recently gone under contract in the neighborhood and area and the inventory for the price, size, and condition is very low.

The feedback we have received is that the price and condition are good - just that the yard is at the side of the home and not in the back (which is obviously not something we could change). Other homes with similar yards have sold for a higher price though.

I should mention that this home is being sold via relocation - not sure if that effects anything for a buyer (no seller's contingencies though). I know it hasn't been on the market that long but want to make sure we are doing everything we can to market it well.

Please provide any feedback on the listing, photos, etc.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/300-Fox-Cir-Cottage-Grove-WI-53527/40173245_zpid/?utm_campaign=iosappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare

Comment