SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
regenshire

Lots of Online Views not translating into showings

Regenshire
9 years ago

Hello,

I recently listed my house, it's been on the market now for 15 days. We are getting a ton of online views on Trulia and Zillow. My relator did an analyis of the web traffic data with Trulia, and it is getting more views then any of the other houses they have listed this year by a fair margin, so people are actively looking at it online. Zillow is also getting a lot of views, but Trulia is more popular in our area. The problem is, the online viewing have not translated into showings. We have only had two in since we listed. We have been real surprised by the lack of showings, because the kitchen is far above what is generally available at this price point.

We have been trying to identify any easily corrected issues on the profile that would explain why people might not be seeing the house in person.

Possible negatives that our relators have identified in the photos are the green paint color in the kitchen and the window AC unit.

We are going to look at changing the paint color (Any suggestions on something more neutral that would work with the white cabinets and modern look?) and retaking the photos without a window AC unit installed in the window.

I wanted to solicit advice from gardenweb on anything else we can do to our online profile to help us translate online views into showings.

The listing can be found at http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2510-E-Sanson-Ave-Spokane-WA-99217/23556109_zpid/

Thanks!

Josh

Comments (36)