SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janellelamothe

Help! My calamondin mini orange tree brown spots and other issues

janellelamothe
3 years ago

I’ve had this tree for about a month and a half now. Various issues have come up. A few weeks ago I filled the top of the pot with some extra soil as it was knocked over and a bunch fell out - at the same time I gave it a citrus fertilizer spike and then about a week after I put both in I noticed there was a layer of Mold on the soil. I removed the soil and talked to the plant store and they said it was most likely caused by overwatering, so I topped up the soil again. Not sure if it was overeating or maybe caused by the fertilizer? About a week after more Mold has appeared on top of soil, so today I sprayed with a hydrogen peroxide and water mixture which the plant store suggested. Along with this issue,some of the oranges have developed brown spots and don’t seem firm. 1 actually fell off and looked rotted on part of the inside. AND I am seeing a slight powdery stuff on some of the leaves. Overall I’m just in over my head with the amount of different issues and would love some help!!

Comment