How Do We Set a Cover/Wallpaper Image on Houzz Profile?

Bay Area21

Is this feature only available to pros? Ive tried a lot of searching and went through every setting. All I can chance is avatar profile image.

I click the pencil icon on my profile and it takes me to the settings page to change profile image only.

anyone know?

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lindsey W.

Please shoot us a line through help.houzz.com and our Support team will be happy to assist further!

Save    
Bay Area21

Could you just explain here so others know also for future reference? This would help the public community, as the setting to do so is non existent or very hard to find to change a cover image.

Save    
Lindsey W.

Please visit this FAQ for instructions on how to do this. It is also recommended that you be logged into the web version of Houzz to make this change. If you have any further questions, please submit a request through help.houzz.com. Thanks!

Save    
Bay Area21

I looked at that FAQ link, and there is NO button that says" "Change Cover Photo."

That is why I am posting this. I have checked everywhere, is there a technical bug in the website? Look at the screenshot of my profile, it does NOT exist?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Inside Houzz Inside Houzz: A New Look for Your Houzz User Profile
By Houzz
Learn about the new user profile experience that better reflects who you are
Full Story
Inside Houzz Inside Houzz: A New Look for Your Houzz Professional Profile
By Houzz
Learn about the new professional profile that better reflects your work
Full Story
Inside Houzz Cover Your Floor in Virtual Tile Using Houzz’s Enhanced App
By Houzz
The updated View in My Room 3D tool lets you virtually cover your space with tile to see how new flooring would look
Full Story
With the help of our experienced experts, remodeling will no longer be a hassle for you to handle. Virginia... Read More
We are the premier manufacturer of stairs & rails in Northern Virginia & the DC Metro. Since 1976 Century Stair... Read More