SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Forgot to put my mask on going into the post office yesterday!

Kathsgrdn
3 years ago

My son called me before I went to work to ask if I could pick up his car registration and mail it to him. He's been waiting 3 or 4 weeks for it. I got it (they forgot to put his apartment number on the envelope so it came back to them). Anyway, I guess I was distracted, trying to get it mailed to him before heading off to work and I walked into the post office without my mask on. I realized when I saw the one person in line didn't have one on. I quickly took mine out of my purse and put it on.

Have you forgotten your mask? I'm usually pretty good about it. I also opened my door without it today. I can't believe I did that! Little kid had a package that UPS dropped at their house instead of mine.

I went to the Dollar Tree and Kroger today for a couple items. Had to get wrapping paper for a gift and wanted some vanilla ice cream for some peach cobbler I made. Everyone was wearing masks. I was pretty surprised, although, a lot of people took them off as soon as they walked out the door.

Our little town now has 82 cases. Lexington, 25 miles away has nearly 3000. UK will be opening soon so I expect all of our numbers to greatly increase.

Comments (27)