SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
djacobz568sewi

A helpful tip for posting!

djacob Z6a SE WI
3 years ago

Have you ever had this happen? You are making a Post to share....... you type all this information in here in the box......the history, the story, the memory, the future....and so on. Then you go to your photo library to post the hosta, the flowers, the tree, the caterpillars, the owls.......or whatever it is we post about. Now this info is assuming you don’t go out and take a picture every time you make a post, but rather, like me you post from your library of photos already taken, most of the time any. I would go to my library scrolling through all the photos looking for the correct ones......sometimes the photos would close, or I thought I found the picture, post it and then realize it’s not the correct one.....

blah, blah ,blah. Anyway, what I did to help myself was create a folder called waiting to post. I gather my photos there and post from that folder. When done, delete the photos from that folder. Simple easy. Just thought I would share.

debra

ps. If this exact information is widely known or has been posted here before even recently, feel free to tell me I wasted my time with this post!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH