SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shfirebaug

advice needed for paint color in small master bath please

Shelly Firebaugh
3 years ago

My husband and I are working on a very small master bath remodel and need some advice on choosing a paint color for the walls. There is a very small amount of wall space...just on the window wall and around the door to the bathroom. The rest of the bathroom is tiled in Jeffrey Court Classic Statuario Herringbone Mosaic and Thassos White marble tile. The vanity is a dark charcoal gray from Karton Republic (the Rothenburg vanity). The tile floor is from Happy Floors and it's their statuario color/pattern. There will also be a large Robern AIO lighted mirror/medicine cabinet above the sink and a Kohler Veil toilet installed. So basically, the bathroom is gray & white. I'd like a white paint on the walls, but the two colors we've tried thus far (Benjamin Moore Sea Pearl and BM White Dove) (colors that we have on other walls in our home) were not right in the small space. Sea Pearl looked beige/taupe and White Dove is too creamy/yellowish to me. I'm considering BM Decorator's White, but would love advice please. This will be the 3rd time my husband has painted (thank goodness it's a small amount of wall space!) and I HAVE to get it right this time!!

Comments (7)