SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
melissakolasa

Please Help: Need Lighting Advice - kitchen

melissakolasa
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I am struggling. We have easily selected lights for over our island and a pendant for above our sink but I cannot seem to find a light for over the dining table. Looking for advice.

It should be noted that we do not have a formal dining room but rather a "nook" adjacent to our kitchen, so all the lighting is within relative proximity to one another. We have chose geometric pendants for over the island seen here...

and a more industrial pendant for over the sink seen here (note the golden inside is actually the same color as the pendant)...

Now I must select a 5-6 bulb light to sit over the table. I am preferring bronze in color but I am struggling what style the light should be to compliment the others well. I don't want a shade and prefer exposed bulb. I don't want it to be too large to overwhelm the space. Room is aprox. 13' x 14' and ceilings are 9'. Here is something I am considering....

I would appreciate any help. I have been stressing over this for almost a year now and our new construction home is getting close to completion so I must make a decision. Thank you!

Adding pictures of the space as suggested....

Comments (8)