SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
smilesesq

ISO of "nice" utility sink recommendations

smiles33
3 years ago

We need to pick a sink for our new garage. It's intended for DH to wash his hands before coming into the house after gardening/woodworking/painting/etc. so he doesn't track that all into the house. I initially thought we'd pick up a simple stainless steel sink but have found that those sinks tend to be wobbly/unstable and cheap-looking. I bought a stainless steel utility sink for under $200 from Costco for our outdoor grill area and it feels/looks cheap. Our contractor also said they tend to be unstable. So I want a nicer sink for our garage but I want it to be a good value.

Our interior designer shared one recommendation for a stainless sink (on Wayfair here) that another client loves but it is almost $1500! There's no way I want to spend that much on a stainless steel utility sink. You can get a nice wood cabinet and undermount sink for that amount of money but that seems overkill for a garage utility sink.

I did find this utility sink by Kohler but it's wall-mounted and only a little bit cheaper.

Please tell me you have recommendations for a "nice" quality/good value sinks for your garage/laundry rooms. This is our forever house (I want to be taken out feet first!) and we don't want to have to replace the sink so I want it to last a good 20-30 years.

Thank you!

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County