Netflix shows again
6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (46)
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Discussions
I'll Show You Mine, If You'll Show Me Yours...Again!
Comments (4)I can not believe how hard a time I am having trying to post on this site....any suggestions/ideas welcomed!!...See MoreDead to Me.......a Netflix Show
Comments (13)We started watching it, Jasdip and we are hooked. We have finished half or maybe 6 of season 1. Love it!...See MoreAre you ever tempted to watch an older show again?
Comments (73)CherryFizz, I watch H&I pretty regularly as well :-) But when I was married I was pretty much force fed all the Star Trek shows....and Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, Babylon 5, etc., etc., etc......so those I now avoid. But I like the other cop shows - NYPD Blues, Nash Bridges. Monk, Jag and The District. And West Wing is available on Netflix, if you get that. I re-watch the entire series every now and again. IMO, one of the best shows to ever appear on TV!!...See MoreCanning supplies are starting to show up again
Comments (2)I was also in Menards last week and noticed they were pretty well stocked on jars but only had wide mouth lids. I bought three dozen lids and a case of pint and a half jars that I will use for pickling asparagus when it ever starts growing in my garden....See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years ago
Related Stories

TASTEMAKERSTake a Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Netflix’s ‘Grace and Frankie’
Set decorator Beauchamp Fontaine explains the design decisions behind the home sets featured in the new Netflix series
Full Story
COLORSpring Forecast: Dare to Love Peach Again
8 Succulent Spaces Show How to Welcome Peach Back Home
Full Story
LIFEYou Showed Us: 20 Nutty Home Fixes
We made the call for your Band-Aid solutions around the house, and you delivered. Here's how you are making what's broken work again
Full Story
Houzz Call: Show Us Your Garden Gnomes
These decorative little German characters are popular again. Share a photo of yours, and it might appear in a featured ideabook
Full Story
DESIGNER SHOWCASESSan Francisco Decorator Showcase: Happy Days Are Here Again
Creative ideas, bold colors and inventive materials abound under one (very large) roof
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ15 Cool Rooms and the TV Shows They Want You to Watch
Get nestled in with the fall 2014 premieres, some old favorite shows and a coordinating nosh
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHouzz Call: What Home Collections Help You Feel Like a Kid Again?
Whether candy dispensers bring back sweet memories or toys take you back to childhood, we'd like to see your youthful collections
Full Story
BUDGET DECORATING12 Ways to Make Your Home Feel New Again
Treat your furniture, walls, floors and countertops to some TLC, to give them a just-bought look for a fraction of the cost
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNSee Chelsea Flower Show Ideas Flourishing in a Real Backyard
Can trends in high-design show gardens translate to everyday yards? The proof is in the plantings
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDES9 Self-Seeders Capture Chelsea Flower Show Magic
Give your garden show-worthy style with these plants beloved by top designers
Full Story
joann_flOriginal Author