SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sunfitz

Refrigerator NOT stainless--Aga or Big Chill?

S F
3 years ago

Hello, I am building new and have been trying to find an alternative to stainless for the fridge $4K budget and dishwasher $2K budget. I blew the budget on a LaCanche and now want to find anything but stainless and the matte white GE cafe.

The cabinets are an ivory color, I don't need a perfect match but the GE cafe is just too bright white, and I don't want a big box of stainless that is always dirty looking. There are lots of options for these alternative stainless colors (slate, bronze etc) but they still show finger prints etc. The bisque colors of some look good but no-one seems to have them as floor models and there are limited reviews about the finish and whether it stays clean looking. The panel ready does not appeal either.

The Aga Elise looks good in pictures but limited reviews on performance and the Big Chill Classic also looks great with mixed reviews so if anyone has any insight on those two I would appreciate it!

Even as I am typing this I am realizing I must sound like a picky diva with first world problems, so be kind when you respond please! :-)

Comments (12)