SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hoosier_nan

My post disappeared

hoosier_nan (IN z5b/6a)
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

My post today disappeared today. I know I'm not crazy because Debra commented on it and then it disappeared. So here it goes again. I thought it might show up, but apparently not.

Adopt Me is a blooming machine.

Auriel Dell is a charming little one we got as a bonus from a Canadian hybridizer. It is a true miniature although the plant is rather robust.

Fourth of July in Georgia is not as red as it is in the picture in the database. It was planted last season and this is its first flower.

Papa Goose had its second flower today (the first wasn't very nice). It is quite large and I think I'm going to like it.

Princess Diana is enjoying her new place in the garden.

Raspberry Tears is cute but I am not sure that it will have a permanent place in the garden.

Rocky Mountain Sunrise is a pretty flower, but it's shorter than we like. This actually belongs to our daughter. She won it as a door prize at the first Hoosier Daylily Society meeting we attended. The hybridizer, Eric Simpson, was a member before he moved to North Carolina.

So Delightful is a club plant and will go back this year. I am not sure if we will keep a piece. It's a large flower, but I don't love the color.

More to come . . .

Comments (10)