SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_636552022

Honey oak cabinets and dark floors! Help!

Michelle Jaquish
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I'll be moving in to this rental shortly...these pictures are of the kitchen and dining area and taken at different time periods with different paint colors...I don't have the keys yet to go in and take new pics. The dining room has one large wall that runs in to the living room area....trying to choose a paint color....there is some east and north light but not much...I don't want it to feel like a cave...suggestions on paint color...would pale oak by BM be a fail? I normally lean to cool neutral grays and blues...like Horizon by BM...but thinking of going with a light griege...but I don't want the cupboards to pull more orange...I don't want the room to look muddy at night...what paint color aside from a white would work? There isn't much light in the space...the kitchen is east facing and the living room has one small north window. My furnishings are beige, gray, taupe...I've included a pic of my current apartment with some of my furnishings...any help would be appreciated. The pics aren't great of the new place, but all I have. P.S. I'm not allowed to paint the cabinetry.

Comments (9)