SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

It's was time... ❤️❤️

Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

~My mom decided to leave this earth and go and be with the rest of her family up in heaven yesterday afternoon ...🙏

She is at peace now... she is smelling all of beautiful blooms and watching her Seagulls and Cardinals as she holds the hands of her mom and dad and sisters and brothers. ❤️

My heart is broken and you can never prepare for the loss of your mom or any loved one. Alzheimer’s is an awful disease that can make you mourn long before the actual physical loss....💜

Being in this pandemic made it even worse since I could not see her or hold her until yesterday. It had been three months since I last took her to lunch... But it’s not about me, it’s about my mom...🌺

My mom was a strong woman right up until yesterday when she decided it was time. So my mom even up to the end had it her way!! ❤️

It’s painful and I’m hurting so deeply, but i know she is in a better place... now she is free to do as she pleases.

I’ll miss you mom and the way you loved smelling my Plumeria... Just hanging with me as we ride in the car and going out to lunch!! You always enjoyed being together even when the words were hard to find.. Sometimes words aren’t necessary when you can tell that you’re happy and content being in my presence... and for that, I’ll be forever grateful.🙏

Until we meet again Mom is when we can walk hand in hand...when I see those Blue Herons in my yard or those Red Cardinals flying around, I know you are with me. But you will always be with me anyway...

I love you so much and I miss you!!

Rest well my beautiful Mom ❤️

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths