Jay- you might be interested

ZachS. z5 Platteville, Colorado

Well today I was pulling the mountains of weeds out of my vegetable patch and came to realization I have sand dropseed EVERYWHERE. I yanked a bunch of it but then remembered it was a plant you had mentioned being interested in But having trouble finding it. If I can figure out a way to mail it “bare root” to you I can send you a few plants if you are interested. No worries if not but just thought I’d ask before I pull all of it out.

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Jay 6a Chicago(5b/6a)

Hey, Zach. I just saw this post, 6 months later, because I take a short cut to this forum and don't see the other posts. I'm so sorry for not ever responding, but I never saw it.The Cryptandrus sounds nice. I wonder if you have a hard time viewing threads with hundreds of comments, let me know, and I'll limit them. It's been a bizarre year, hope you're doing good. Did you have a summer?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides Sparking Interest with Nonworking Fireplaces
It might not keep your toes toasty, but a nonworking fireplace can still set your living room, den or study aglow
Full Story
Gardening Guides Celebrate Eastern Oaks for Wildlife, Longevity and Seasonal Interest
There might not be a more important tree to have in your eastern U.S. landscape — if you can fit one in
Full Story
Fun Houzz Guessing Game: What Might Our Living Rooms Say About Us?
Take a shot on your own or go straight to just-for-fun speculations about whose homes these could be
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Step into a Ferguson Showroom and you'll be surrounded by the latest styles in kitchen, bath and lighting design... Read More