Jay- you might be interested

ZachS. z5 Platteville, Colorado

Well today I was pulling the mountains of weeds out of my vegetable patch and came to realization I have sand dropseed EVERYWHERE. I yanked a bunch of it but then remembered it was a plant you had mentioned being interested in But having trouble finding it. If I can figure out a way to mail it “bare root” to you I can send you a few plants if you are interested. No worries if not but just thought I’d ask before I pull all of it out.

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Jay 6a Chicago(5b/6a)

Hey, Zach. I just saw this post, 6 months later, because I take a short cut to this forum and don't see the other posts. I'm so sorry for not ever responding, but I never saw it.The Cryptandrus sounds nice. I wonder if you have a hard time viewing threads with hundreds of comments, let me know, and I'll limit them. It's been a bizarre year, hope you're doing good. Did you have a summer?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides Sparking Interest with Nonworking Fireplaces
It might not keep your toes toasty, but a nonworking fireplace can still set your living room, den or study aglow
Full Story
Gardening Guides Celebrate Eastern Oaks for Wildlife, Longevity and Seasonal Interest
There might not be a more important tree to have in your eastern U.S. landscape — if you can fit one in
Full Story
Fun Houzz Guessing Game: What Might Our Living Rooms Say About Us?
Take a shot on your own or go straight to just-for-fun speculations about whose homes these could be
Full Story
Our team of dedicated experts is here to offer you the best customer service, the highest quality products, an... Read More
For nearly 20 years Grow Landscapes, Inc. has proven to be a leader in the industry in terms of design,... Read More