SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jenniclay

Bathroom wall paint colours

Jen C
3 years ago

So we are almost finished tiling in our renovated masterbath. We will be picking out a new quartz countertop that will have a white base with grey / silver flecks in it. The floor is grey, white walls and my favourite is the blue tree ring shower niche which has blue, grey and brown tones.

Now I am trying to figure out what to do for the wall colour. My house is light blues and greens. I was debating on sticking with a white or soft grey wall to keep the bathroom neutral and just having a wall accent with pops of colour or if I should chose a shade of blue from the niche. While I love the modern blue cabinets, we are just sticking with the white vanity we previously had. The shower has 2 rain showerheads with a 3rd hand held shower head which will all be in chrome.

I describe my style as modern rustic. I. Planning on getting lighting fixtures similar to what is posted here.

Does anyone have any suggestions of paint colours? I am torn if I should keep it more classic and neutral or if I should go more bold. Yes it is paint and I could just repaint of I get tired or bored of it but I really hate painting and want to avoid it if possible.

Does any

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County