SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
n_buzaglo

Kitchen layout dilemma, range/fridge/pantry

n_buzaglo
3 years ago

Hi!

We're trying to figure out the layout of our kitchen. This is an open concept living/kitchen area, so we want to have our range on the back wall next to the fridge. However it doesn't fit. We have a beam going across out house to the right of the pantry.

My husband would like to keep a six burner range, and I would like to have the vertical elements (fridge, pantry) on the back wall as well.

The other thing is that we were thinking of doing something like the second photo for the corner, facing the sink with the main cabinetry going towards the fridge (without the range there). We were thinking of doing this pull up cabinet to store the toaster, but I can't find a picture of that right now.

The reason I don't want the vertical elements on the left wall is that I want to avoid blocking light.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think. Do you think I'm able to put the pantry under the beam? or is that too visually jarring? That's the only solution I think for now.

Also, there are no appliance purchased yet. But we would like a 36 in fridge also.

Also, do you think we could extend the island to the end of the kitchen? or no because of the post that would be behind.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH