SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jinx_x3

Master Bedroom design - help needed and appreciated!

jinx_x3
3 years ago

Hi everyone!

Me and my boyfriend moved together about 2 years ago and we tried to style our house in certain ways.

We have bought some furniture for our bedroom that I love (2 bedside tables and a chest-of-drawers), a bed and we couldn't find a wardrobe in the same color, so we chose one that we thought seems ok (not so sure about that now :/).

Below I'm attaching some pics of our current bedroom situation. I don't want to give up on the bedside tables and my boyfriend doesn't want to give up on the wardrobe, so everything we have now must stay (except for the curtains - we can change those).

We want to decorate around but don't know how to start and we're pretty afraid of failure :( I know our bedroom doesn't look really great now, but I do hope that adding some decorations would make it more beautiful.

The style that we would like to have is cozy, but keeping the glam vibe too.

I feel like we're totally lost and bought things we liked without thinking if they really go together or not.

If you have any ideas what we can do to make this space look better, please feel free to share: starting from lamps to any other decorations.

Base color we want is gray, but we haven't decided to any accent color, so anything is much appreciated.

P.S. We'll place the TV on the wall, so the surface of our chest-of-drawers would need some love too.

Comment