SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lauren_rogers56

Exposed Brick + White on White on White?

Lauren R
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hello! We recently bought a house and I am trying to decide what tone of white to go with on the inside for our remodel! We plan to use the same color white for everything and change up the sheens- the walls (eggshell), molding and columns (semi or high gloss), baseboards (semi or high gloss), ceiling (flat), and kitchen cabinets (satin).

Things to consider for the tone of white are: 1) we are changing out the kitchen hardware for gold, 2) updating light fixtures to gold, 3) our appliances all will be stainless steel and we are adding a black vent hood, 4) we are keeping the cement countertops, 5) we are refinishing the floors in a DuraSeal provincial or dark walnut color vs. the current ebony look, and 6) we are leaving the exposed brick wall as is.

The whites I have narrowed it down to and are trying to decide between are all in the Sherwin Williams Family: High Reflective White (SW 7757), Extra White (7006), and Pure White (SW 7005). Also open to other brands and color whites but does anyone have any insight on the white color that would fit the space best with the kitchen decor and brick wall in mind?

I have attached a few photos of the home when it was staged, as well as a few inspo pics I have. Thanks for the help!

Current:

Inspo:

Comment (1)