Smile Today - 4/28
6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (23)
- 6 years ago
Related Discussions
Smile Today - 12/28
Comments (16)Thank you for offering such a useful piece of advice for us old farts, kittywhiskers. Maybe it'd be a good idea to hang it on the fridge (or taped below our picture, one taken a number of years ago). o j...See MoreSmile Today - 4/28
Comments (17)I thought I'd relate this story about my cat, Thomas. It was so funny yesterday morning. I sometimes throw bread out for the birds and toss it from the back porch out to under the crabapple tree at the edge of the field. This morning I did that, and then came in the house and later looked out the window to see if the birds were eating it. I saw Thomas sniffing around until he found this big piece of bread. He sniffed it, then suddenly swatted it with his paw sending the piece of bread flying across the yard, then jumped up and ran full tilt the other way. I laughed so hard. He can be so goofy....See MoreSmile today - 4/28/22
Comments (13)I saw all the Easter bunnies retreat into their burrows; it was a receding hare line....See MoreSmile today - 4/28/23
Comments (11)going to post a 2nd one today just because I am purging my email. (It's gonna take all day) Anyhow, I found this........ The Golden Years Situation Several days ago as I left a meeting at a hotel, I desperately gave myself a personal TSA pat-down.I was looking for my keys. They were not in my pockets. A quick search in the meeting room revealed nothing. Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car.Frantically, I headed for the parking lot. My husband has scolded me many times for leaving the keys in the ignition. My theory is the ignition is the best place not to lose them. His theory is that the car will be stolen. As I burst through the door, I came to a terrifying conclusion. His theory was right.The parking lot was empty.I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that it had been stolen. Then I made the most difficult call of all,”Honey,” I stammered; ( I always call him “honey” in times like these.) “I left my keys in the car and it’s been stolen.”There was a period of silence. I thought the call had been dropped, but then I heard his voice. ”Are you kidding’ me,” he barked, “I dropped you off!!!”Now it was my time to be silent. Embarrassed, I said,”Well, come and get me.”He retorted, “I will, as soon as I convince this cop I didn’t steal your car.”Yep, it’s the golden years…………....See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Stories

TILE10 Reasons to Consider 4-by-4-Inch Tile
Designers are embracing the once common but recently overlooked square tile in kitchens and bathrooms
Full Story
LIFEThank U 4 the Gr8 Gift: How to Send Thanks in the Digital Age
We click open invitations and RSVP via text, but a handwritten thank-you is sometimes still best. Here's how to tell
Full Story
COLOR PALETTESMerry Mardi Gras: Smile-Inducing Paint Palettes From New Orleans
Let the good times roll with happy hues and paint selections to jolt you out of the winter blues
Full Story
SMALL HOMES28 Great Homes Smaller Than 1,000 Square Feet
See how the right layout, furniture and mind-set can lead to comfortable living in any size of home
Full Story
MOST POPULAR4 Obstacles to Decluttering — and How to Beat Them
Letting go can be hard, but it puts you more in control of your home's stuff and style. See if any of these notions are holding you back
Full Story
SMALL HOMESHouzz Tour: A Family of 4 Unwinds in 540 Square Feet
An extraordinarily scaled-down home and garden for a couple and their 2 kids fosters sustainability and togetherness
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES28 Design Ideas Coming to Homes Near You in 2017
Set to go big: Satin brass, voice assistants, vanity conversions, spring green and more
Full Story
LIFE28 Family Mottoes to Live By
A common refrain — whether quirky or serious — can help put things back into perspective
Full Story
WHITE KITCHENS4 Dreamy White-and-Wood Kitchens to Learn From
White too bright in your kitchen? Introduce wood beams, countertops, furniture and more
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOMEWhat We Need and Want From Our Homes Today
Experts at the recent Designscape event share insights on creating a nurturing and functional home
Full Story








jim_1 (Zone 5B)