SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynn2112

Ancient Mariner

Lynn-in-TX-Z8b- Austin Area/Hill Country
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

I have been trying to mix up the appearance of roses in my garden (well pots) and asked my hubby to select two roses from a website. One of the roses he chose was Ancient Mariner. It does not seem to be popular when compared to other Austin varieties, and I do not know much about it beyond what is on HMF. Can you please provide input about this rose if you are at all familiar with it?

Comments (57)

• Lynn-in-TX-Z8b- Austin Area/Hill Country
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Thank you all for the input. I purchased Ancient Mariner and Munstead Wood for my pot garden. Funny that my hubby picked M.W., a rose I grew previously and never knew that he favored. I was a little apprehensive about the 3 gallon A.M. I purchased due to Texas being one of those places where plants/roses become larger, and this rose will be in a pot for at least two years. I purchased a large pot and there it will go...

• noseometer...(7A, SZ10, Albuquerque)
    4 years ago

I can’t wait to see how it does for you. I’ve been eyeing that one for a while now. The reason I didn’t get it was because it was not available own root. but it’s on my wish list, should MIP fail again.

• Related Discussions

The Ancient Mariner - 2019

Q

Comments (10)
    Love love love your Ancient Mariner! Great video! The blooms are perfect! I added The Ancient Mariner and The Alnwick to my collection this spring. The former are getting ready to bloom and the latter are just leafing our as I planted them at different time. So far The Alnwick has an upright vase shape bush. I cannot wait to comparing their blooms and growth habit but I think what you said make sense - The Ancient Mariner probably have bigger, doubler and more perfect blooms. Maybe thicker petals too?
    ...See More

'The Ancient Mariner'...

Q

Comments (40)
    Dianela- ah, I don’t have anymore space; it’s so irksome particularly since there are so many new (to me) roses I’d like to get! But, Tiffany has been underperforming for a few years now so I had decided to give the spot to QoS - her tall and narrow habit would be ideal for the spot. If I put in The Ancient Mariner instead, then I’d have to move a clump of bearded iris and some other plants. I really don’t know how I’d fit both.... <sigh>. Dave - I think you may have got the last two TAMs; it’s now out of stock :-) Jo
    ...See More

Please compare Bishop's Castle and The Ancient Mariner

Q

Comments (30)
    Thanks for the info. Erasmus. Was your 2nd CRM own root too? I don't mind it being shorter if the blooms don't hang down on the ground. I want to grow The Ancient Mariner on an obelisk. I'm hoping it will cooperate. Do the canes seem pliable at all? Cyndita, Your color analysis is so helpful. I had two spots in mind. One by Rose de Rescht, which is fuchsia to me, and the other by Princess Anne another medium pink. I still think I will get it though because the pictures make it too tempting. I just don't know where it will go yet. Oursteelers, I agree. I've been looking at more and more pictures (just a LITTLE obsessed), and I've come to the conclusion that TAM is a lighter pink. Hopefully, someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Therefore, why not get both Lol. I would love to see your comparison pictures when you get them. SJN, I looked up Distant Drums, and agree that it would look really nice with CRM. I won't be able to get one until next year, so, hopefully, I will remember to get it and your recommendation.
    ...See More

Which David Austin Roses need more space: Ancient Mariner or PAoK?

Q

Comments (14)
    The size depends on your geographic location and growing environment. I have both roses: AM is entering his 3rd year; PAoK in her 4th this year. PAoK is definitely the taller and wider of the 2: about 6 - 7 feet tall and 5 - 6 feet wide, whereas AM is about 4&1/2 feet tall and 4 feet wide. If you are in a cold zone, yours will likely not be as big. I am in SF Bay, zone 9b, SS zone 14. My climate is maritime. Even in the summer, our temperature is usually around 70/80's degree F. Only rare days in the 90's. We didn't have a day of freezing (not below 32 F) this winter. In my climate, neither of them are suitable for container growth. I laugh when I see David Austin advertises that PAoK can be grown in a container. I have heard that in the UK this is possible as PAoK doesn't get so big there. Perhaps It is possible to grow her in a container in colder regions though I am not sure. It may be helpful if you indicate the geographic region in which you garden.
    ...See More
  • Rose Lai (9b)
    4 years ago

I was hoping someone from your area has the Ancient Mariner and will comment. You may want to check Marlorena's posting on this one. Her's is mature:

https://www.gardenweb.com/discussions/5707587/the-ancient-mariner#n=40

This is my second season with the Ancient Mariner (TAM). It is overall a very beautiful rose; in fact I think it is more beautiful than Olivia rose, which I also have. TAM does not grow as fast as Olivia rose. Mine is at about 3.5 feet this spring, whereas the Olivia rose is at 4.5 feet. Also Olivia rose is blooming in my garden now, but TAM has buds all over but probably will bloom in mid-May or so. TAM has pretty good disease resistance. It was clean until late October/Nov last year, and then it got anthranose, which is unusual for me because rust, downy mildew and powdery mildew are usually what I get here in my wet and cool SF Bay micro climate, though it is fine this year with some spraying. I will post some pictures next.

• Rose Lai (9b)
    4 years ago

Original Author
    4 years ago

Thank you for posting your beautiful images, Rose Lai!

I grew Olivia Rose Austin in my desert garden (Las Vegas), where it got off to a shaky start, but improved tremendously during its second year. Unlike many, I was not overly impressed with O.R.A for that desert climate. After growing many D.A. roses in the desert, over the course of about 18 years, I only found less than a dozen that were "suitable" for that climate. For me, here in TX, disease resistance is a priority so I am growing O.R.A again, but expecting differing results due to these conditions.

My eagerness to grow A.M. is increasing!!

• Oliver (SF 9A)
    4 years ago

am thinking about getting both, or the more fragrant one. which one do you think is more fragrant, AM or ORA?

• Claire Z5 IL
    4 years ago

My Ancient Mariner is starting the 3rd year. So far AM hasn’t done much other than a few flowers here and there, and he remains pretty small even for a zone 5 garden. Maybe AM just need more time to get established like others have mentioned. AM came as a very healthy grafted bareroot from DA with very thick canes, and was planted in a prime location, so my patience is limited. My Olivia outperforms AM by a wide margin.

In terms of fragrance, my AM has light fragrance only, but it could be a result of being relatively new.

Claire

Lynn-in-TX-Z8b- Austin Area/Hill Country thanked Claire Z5 IL
  • Rose Lai (9b)
    4 years ago

Oliver, I don't think either one excel in fragrance. However, if you read Marlorena's posting I included above on TAM, she mentioned: "...slight hints of myrrh.. some musky sweet... ". Perhaps my plant is still too young to develop strong fragrance, or my nose is just not good enough.

Lynn-in-TX-Z8b- Austin Area/Hill Country thanked Rose Lai (9b)
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Oliver -

I never noted anything remarkable about ORA's fragrance when I grew it in the desert. In the arid environment, fragrance just did not punch through the way it does in other climates, however, Pretty Jessica , Bishop's Castle and Abraham Darby were exceptions; so it was possible. I have read that The Ancient Mariner has a strong fragrance...

Rose Lai, my sense of smell is questionable too. When I can detect fragrance, especially when it is strong, I wonder how others with a good sense of smell experience it.

• Oliver (SF 9A)
    4 years ago

Thank you for the input! i might get Evelyn instead then.

Original Author
    4 years ago

Evelyn is on my list too!!

• Nick 10bSW17
    4 years ago

Oliver, my OAR is just starting to open, and I hardly get any fragrance from it. My AM hasn’t opened yet, so I can’t comment on it’s fragrance, or looks, but both are new for me this year.

Evelyn is also new for me, but so far I can see what all the fuss is about. Huge beautiful blooms and a pleasant old rose/fruity fragrance. It has gotten a little rust already which is concerning, but it is an older Austin.

Lynn-in-TX-Z8b- Austin Area/Hill Country thanked Nick 10bSW17
  • Oliver (SF 9A)
    4 years ago

thanks nick. Seems Evelyn is the winner!

• Lek Arun
    4 years ago

Lynn, you said you only found less than a dozen that were "suitable" for that climate ( Las Vegas). Would you mind share me the list? I live in Las Vegas and would like to take your advise instead of doping my own try and error ( throw money down the drain ). With the limited space I have, I couldn’t have all the roses ( I wish I could). Thank you in advance!

Original Author
    4 years ago

Lek Arun-

David Austin's appreciate (some almost require) afternoon shade and deep irrigation.

Off the top of my head, I had the greatest degree of success with:

Glamis Castle

Mary Rose

Bishop's Castle

Golden Celebration

Munstead Wood

Harlow Carr (am extremely thorny rose)

Huntington Rose

Carding Mill

Abraham Darby

William Morris

William Shakespeare 2000

Falstaff

There are others that I did not grow due to color preferences, but I have read are good performers in desert climates...

Lady of Shallot… I think, Tamora, maybe Molineaux??

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
    4 years ago

I have and love Olivia Austin but would love an Ancient mariner. What a fabulous color.

Lynn-in-TX-Z8b- Austin Area/Hill Country thanked Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Oh… thanks for adding that, Kristine.

Lek Arun

Yes, Olivia Rose Austin, it had a slow, unimpressive start (grafted), but turned out to be okay for the desert climate. I only grew it for 2.5 years.

Princess Anne was a good rose too...

• Lek Arun
    4 years ago

Lynn,

Thank you so much! I will keep your list in my journal.

I was thinking about these roses (after seeing all the enable posts here) Mary rose, Carding Mill, Olivia Rose Austin, Munstead Wood. Glad to know that it will do well in desert.

With shelter in place for over a month, I went back to my old hobby of growing rose again. Two weeks ago I went to HomeDepot and left with one rose. Then, spending the last two weeks reading this forum and ordering roses from two rose nurseries. I just got an email from one nursery saying my six roses has been shipped. They are Paradise, Velvet Fragrant, Elizabeth Bowers ( supposed to do well in the desert ), Just Joey, Jude the Obscure, The Alnwick Rose.

Are these doing ok in the desert?

I grew Paradise, Just Joey, and Jude in Tennessee years ago and hope they will be ok here.. I might move them to shade area in summer.

Original Author
    4 years ago

Paradise was fine, morning sun only. Just Joey and Jude the Obscure never had the colors I saw in magazines etc. JtO usually had an inside of a banana coloring, but did okay in terms of heat tolerance. The Alnwick rose was one I did not grow when I lived in L.V. but am going to try soon here in TX. I am not familiar with Velvet Fragrance, and yes, Elizabeth Bowers is supposed to do well in the desert. It was always a rose on my list that was never purchased. Many of the Tea roses, China roses, and other antiques perform well in the desert too. My favorites were Maman Cochet, Blush Noisette, Humes' Blush Tea, Grandmother's Hat, and Mrs. B.R. Cant. A few others roses, off the top of my head, that performed well are Crimson Bouquet, Veteran's Honor, Easy Does it, Living Easy, Chrysler Imperial, Oklahoma, Firefighter, Perfume Delight, Heirloom, Barbara Streisand, Bewitched, Frederic Mistral, Grande Dame, Pretty Lady Rose, Angel Face, Neptune, and Love Song. Belinda's Dream, Iceberg, Pope John Paul II, Sugar Moon, First Prize, and Falling in Love were also very good roses too.

• Lek Arun
    4 years ago

Lynn,

I should have posted the question before ordering the roses.

Velvet Fragrance was a free rose that I picked from Rogue Valley Rose.

I think I read somewhere that The Alnwick Rose like the heat,

but then again it might be the heat in Michigan not Las Vegas. :)

I ordered another six from High Country Roses. They are Marilyn Monroe,

Firefighter, Easy Does It, Love Song, Plum Perfect, and Sparkle and Shine.

Glad to know that three out of these six will be good in my area.

I have never grown tea roses before. Will they get big? Do they rebloom often?

Original Author
    4 years ago

Plum Perfect was a decent rose in Las Vegas. I only grew it for two years, never seeing it fully mature.

Key for growing roses in LV is soil preparation, drip irrigation watering and at least 2" of mulch. These roses should live in 1 gallon pots until Fall, when at that point, if showing signs of health and vigor, they can be planted.

• Lek Arun
    4 years ago

Lynn,

Thank you for the advices.

I am planning to grow them in pots. I have researched on the self watering pot methods, terra-cotta water spikes, buried terra-cotta pot in soil methods and fabric pot ( smart pot ).

I will experience with my rose from Home Depot. Hopefully, it works. Have you tried any of these methods?

I don’t want to put any of them in the ground yet. We were planning to get a new house ( already put the deposit on the lot we wanted) before this pandemic started. Now, we are not sure whether we will move or not. If we do, I would love to take all my roses with me.

I left 100+ roses in Tennessee when we left in 2009. Still missed them.

Original Author
    4 years ago

I used Miracle Gro Moisture Control potting soil and 1 gallon plastic pots for temporary rose homes. You will need to water the roses in pots. I am not aware of any self-watering pots or methods sufficient for use in Las Vegas.

• Lek Arun
    4 years ago

Thank you for the advice.

I plan to water them daily in the morning but I probably will be gone all day during the weekdays. I am not that it will be enough. I will do some experiment this year. Thanks again!

• rosecanadian
    4 years ago

Lek - that must have been really, really difficult to leave 100+ roses behind!!! Did you have any favorites?

• Lek Arun
    4 years ago

Rosecanadian - At first I though I remembered all those rose names. It turned out not so true. In the past two weeks, I looked at my old emails and tried to find what I got from Chamberlee, Pickering, Rose Unlimited, etc. I found one email from Chamberlee confirmed all 11 roses I ordered. I don”t even remember half of the order. I had to look them up. :(

The ones I remember that I loved are Oklahoma, Just Joey, Jude, Graham Thomas, Heritage, Rina Hugo, Ambridge, and something Harkness (that was why I checked all those emails I think I got from Pickering)

I had a picture in my head of sitting next to Jude and asking her why she didn’t bloom some more. She gave me a few blooms ( that I love ) in early spring and nothing else while she just grew her healthy leaves.

• mojavemaria
    4 years ago

Hi Lek, We also live in Las Vegas. Good to see Sparkle and Shine on your list as it’s a full sibling to the best rose in our yard, Jump for Joy. I would suggest it if you are looking for a peach rose as it never stops blooming, flowers hold up to the dry heat and the plant is well mannered. Here it is yesterday after the unseasonable heat we’ve had.

For us Plum Perfect wasn’t so good, it’s flowers were pretty but it lost all of its leaves last year when it got hot so I put it out of its misery. The lavender to the right of Jump for Joy is love song who handles the heat well I just hope to get the repeat bloom Lynn got from hers.

Although wonderfully fragrant Firefighter crisps pretty easily here, this pic is last years but this is what the flowers look like now.

Dark colored roses have it tough here but Dolly Parton looks better than most after our record braking heat - this is yesterday.

Barbara Streisand is an amazing producer with a wonderful smell but this early heat is really damaging to her spring flush.

Behind her is Pope John Paul II that does really well most of the year but does suffer bloom damage in the heat. I agree with Lynn that miracle grow moisture control is a good soil for potted roses and if you mulch the top, shade base from direct sun and put them in morning sun only every other day watering is enough.

Elizabeth bowers is new to our yard after winning her at an auction, she seems to be a slow grower so she may take some patience. Looking forward to hearing your experiences with growing roses in our challenging climate!

Original Author
    4 years ago

What part of town do you reside, Lek as it can make a difference? My point of reference only comes from the westside of town, with two of my four gardens being closer to the mountains at a higher elevation, but all were in areas where every handful of years, there was snow.

Mojavemaria-

As usual, your roses are beautiful! My Plum perfect seemed okay…but I did not grow it long enough to provide a long-term assessment. Where ( what section, N,S, W…near Southern Highlands etc.) in Las Vegas do you garden?

Firefighter - southern exposure ( the area underneath the rose had a thick layer of mulch, and then the rocks were outside of it).

You can grow roses in Las Vegas, Lek. But there will likely be trial and error no matter where you are there. I was lucky that when I first moved to LV, the late Lin Mills consulted and provided a lot of advice for me regarding the growing culture of plants, specifically roses in the desert. I also had the soil tested for every garden, amended my soil, and laid thick layers of mulch throughout my beds. My last garden was near horse properties, I had a friend who owned horses, so I was able to add horse manure as top dressing. It really helped my roses to thrive!

Watering protocols, and mulch will be KEY no matter where you are in Las Vegas. If you want to grow David Austins, think afternoon shade. My last garden had 250+ rose varieties… I stopped counting at 250 … but I have grown literally over a thousand varieties thoughout the years. I had a list that was made up of recommendations from the Las Vegas Valley Rose Society, the Desert Oasis blog, and my personal experiences. The LVRS tends to skew modern roses, and I had the most success with Antiques in terms of heat tolerance. I will see if I can locate that list, but I think Mojave Maria would agree that there will be trial and error as soil, temperatures etc. can vary in the valley. One of my gardens had clay soil, versus the rocky, sandy soil that seems to be predominate in many areas of Las Vegas.

• Lek Arun
    4 years ago

Lynn,

Can I buy your old house in Las Vegas? I would love to have those 250+ roses without digging! LOL

I live on the south side of town near The M, so it is probably hotter than your old house. We rarely see any snow on the ground (I have to take my kids to Mt. Charleston to play with snow in winter time.)

Mojavemaria,

Thanks for posting now I know what to expect with these roses. I might post some questions for you in summer time how to save the roses if they are dying.

I saw Jump for Joy on HCS web site but since I did not see it mentioned here, so I overlooked her. I will definitely put her in my cart for the next order (if all my incoming 12 roses survived this summer). I plan to put them in the pots in front of my house( east facing ), but if it gets too hot, I might move them to the side between ours and the neighbor house. That area is in the shade most of the time with two big trees.

I have this little guy (the purple bird) in the pot to check the water level. It seems pretty good so far. I ordered a bunch more of the bigger size for those incoming ones and plan to put 3-4 more in this big pot.

Original Author
    4 years ago

Lek Arun-

I dug up, donated, or gifted a lot of my roses, especially those I regarded as collectibles, more historical etc., prior to listing the home and moving. It had a very different appearance for the listing…and now I would guess

Yes, the South end is a bit hotter, however, your roses look healthy!!

• Lek Arun
    4 years ago

Oh Lynn, I know you too late.

Would it be nice to pass your house along with 250+ roses to the new owner who love growing roses?

We still own our old house in Tennessee. The management company redo the yard to make the house suitable for renting. I believe they dug all my roses out. :(

Original Author
    4 years ago

Oh, no , Lek Arun. I was at least able to dig up and re-home many of my roses… Wow… :(

• mojavemaria
    4 years ago

We are in the Centennial area off Ann Road west of Durango. Hotter than where you were in Summerlin Lynn but we love the big lots and more rural atmosphere of this area - come July I might think differently though! You definitely had better performance from your roses but most of our 1/2 acre is desert landscaped and the roses get the afternoon shade spots. I totally agree about the horse manure, we had horses at our previous house and never had to throw a drop of that garden gold away.

If you are by the M Lek you are probably a similar elevation to ours. Your roses look happy! They really would love some mulch though, I was surprised what a difference it makes in keeping the soil cooler and conserving water. I just use landscape bark in mine. One good thing about pots is you can move them at different times of the year and so much easier to get rid of the duds!

Original Author
    4 years ago

Mojavemaria-

I know the area well and like it. I have family members who lived in that area. A few years ago, we actually looked at William Lyon's property off Ann, but closer to Hualapai. My husband commuted to Henderson, so Summerlin was a better location for us. I use to travel to the horse properties near Iron Mountain to get horse manure, but later, a friend who kept her horses just beyond Summerlin up Charleston offered all the horse manure I wanted for free.

• Lek Arun
    4 years ago

Mojavemaria,

I will go get mulch right now. :)

Do you have Distance Drums? The other post has the gorgeous pictures of her. If I could get that kind of color in fall or spring, I would like to have her. I don’t the grayish color that I saw in HelpmeFind. I saw one web site recommended Distance Drums for desert.

• mojavemaria
    4 years ago

Lek, I did have distant drums. Just love those roses with brownish blooms! Unfortunately it’s one of three roses I had on multiflora rootstock and won’t try again as two died and the other refused to bloom. No more Canadian nurseries for me.

the rootstock might be to blame, it could be a good rose for here. I absolutely loved the blooms when they first opened but they quickly took on a faded appearance so I never tried it own root or on Dr Huey. An own root Koko Loko takes its place in our yard and so far so good but things can change!

• Lek Arun
    4 years ago

Mojavemaria,

I read the link that someone posted here about Judith Singer ( the hybridizer for rose in desert). Distance Drums was one of ten roses she recommended in desert. So I might give her a try.

I would like to see your Koko Loko in summer.

Original Author
    4 years ago

Koko Loco was a very good rose in my former garden. I echo Mojavemaria's sentiment regarding multiflora rootstock.

Original Author
    4 years ago

Roses that bloom during the Summer... well June :)

Chicago Peace

Dee-lish

Grande Dame

Iceberg

La Reine

Maman Cochet

Munstead Wood

Princess Alexandria of Kent... I forgot about this one

Souvenir de la Malmaisson

Original Author
    4 years ago

Young Lycidas

July - Blush Noisette was about the only rose that won the battle against the heat and sun,...

Most roses took a break until late August/September

Angel Face

Belinda's Dream

Mary Rose

My temperatures were not drastically different from yours... likely a 5-7 degree difference at most, but the winds in my area seemed to always be whipping through.

• Lek Arun
    4 years ago

Thank you, Lynn.

I would need to check these roses out. Blush Noisette seems like a good rose for hot climate. I read that she might try to take over the house if you let her. Will she keep blooming if I constantly cut her back after the flowers fade? In the pos, they cannot be too tall. Otherwise the pots probably will tip over?

The wind in Las Vegas is sometimes quite brutal for trees and flowers. I plan to put the roses closer to the house that should help some.

I should get 6 new roses tomorrow. I am so excited!

Original Author
    4 years ago

Blush Noisette has a very quick repeat, but it is in no way a house eater... at least that was not my experience and I grew multiples of this rose. The growth is vigorous. Some people grow this rose as a climber, but mine naturally formed well-shaped bushes. You could probably keep it in a pot for a couple of years.

This is a 1-year-old Blush Noisette. It was about 16" tall and maybe 30" wide

Up Close

Edited- Munstead Wood again... this one received afternoon shade

Francis Dubreuill - It requires afternoon shade

• rosecanadian
    4 years ago

Lynn - Oh how I love your Francis Dubreuil!!!! But your Blush Noisette steals the show!! How incredible!!! It would make an awesome hedge! And your Chicago Peace is sooo beautiful!!! The colors!!! Your Firefighter has such a saturated red....I love it!

Mohave - wow! Your heat is really tough on your roses! Yikes!

Lek - yeah, I hear you....when I look back through my book where I write down my roses...I think...did I really have that rose? Why can't I remember???

Lynn-in-TX-Z8b- Austin Area/Hill Country thanked rosecanadian
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Rosecanadian-

I read where so many have issues posting images, so in my haste, I wrote the name of Francis Dubreuil instead of Munstead Wood. The Francis Dubreuil image did not post (edited to add). The rose you like/commented on is actually Munstead Wood.

• Lek Arun
    4 years ago

Lynn,

You are such an enabler, kept me busy checking these roses out! Thank!!

I was waiting by my front door all this morning for the mailman.

Finally, I got the new roses.

They all were securely packed and looked healthy.

• Lek Arun
    4 years ago

Paradise

Velvet Fragrance

Elizabeth Bowers.

Such a tall baby rose! Will she be ok in one gallon pot?

Lynn-in-TX-Z8b- Austin Area/Hill Country thanked Lek Arun
  • Lek Arun
    4 years ago

Just Joey

The Alnwick Rose

And finally, a rose that I did not order! She was supposed to be Jude the Obscure!! :(

I had to look her up and only found a few pictures with the comments that she did not rebloom much ( more like a once bloomer ) and grew tall like a climber in zone 7.

I might be in trouble. Do you know her? “Juliette Greco”

Trying to contact the nursery. I really want my Jude! She was the reason I put in the order now. (Originally planed to wait till fall) But, I got an email saying that Jude became available. I was on the wait list. ;(

Original Author
    4 years ago

Nice, Lek Arun!

They should all do well starting in one-gallon pots. Please share images when these lovelies bloom.

Other sources for roses that I used when I lived there are Burlington and Northland Rosarium and High Country Roses. Regan's is a good source if you want Bare-root Roses to plant during January, no later than President's Day. I purchased many roses from Antique Rose Emporium in Texas. A.R.E. ships two-gallon roses. I do not know if you are familiar with these sources... more enabling :)

Original Author
    4 years ago

South Africa

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths