SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ckinchen

What lights should I put in my bonus room with 8ft ceiling.

ckinchen
4 years ago

Hi! I hope everyone is safe and healthy! Taking advantage of this time to do some home improvement tasks and need advice. On my second floor bonus room I have 7 of these outdated lights. My first floor as 9ft ceilings but 2nd is 8ft so want something that does not stick out much as I dont think there is enough space. I found these LED lights and not sure if should just do in white so very minimalistic or nickel where it would add some style. If white I think nobody would notice them, not sure if that should be the goal? LED should last 10 years, but then may have to swap out all if one goes bad at some point, so can add up with 7. But I think I am ok with that, options may be different 10 years from now. I put a lot of pictures but excuse the mess, painting the whole bonus room. There is one light over the step that I think I will do a nicer light since there is space for it there. My knobs are brass but that's next on my list. Either black or nickel knobs. What do you think is best for this room?

Comments (6)