SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
victoria_price81

How do I run a water line to my shed conversion?

Victoria Price
4 years ago

Hey! Recently, I moved back in with my mom to take care of her and she owns a one bedroom. I decided to convert her shed on the property into a tiny home to live in and still be close enough when she needs me. However, I've never tackled anything this extreme before and I don't know how to run a water line. I know the obvious answer would be to hire a plumber but I can't afford it so here we are. I really need help.

I'm not that great with too much tech lingo either so if anyone helping, could please tell me specific names of products I need and use kid language with me where you can, I'd really appreciate it (also, thank you and sorry in advance).

I know that the first step is to call digrite and have them come mark the existing lines but I have no clue where to start after that. I'm planning on hooking up a shower, toilet, and two sinks. I'm not sure if that helps any. The shed is 15.2' in height and 16 x 20 base. I need step by step instructions if that's possible. Thank you, and as I said before, I'm sorry

Vicky :)

Comments (23)