mountain bluebird in Missouri

rober49

for the last 5 years I've had a single mountain bluebird hanging out. he's definitely way out of his territory. I expect he'll be around until he passes

Also-how does one find the gardening topic index these days. the only way I've succeeded is to search a specific topic. EX.: today I searched garden web bluebird forum.

SaveCommentLike
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Gardening Guides How to Bring the Joy of Bluebirds to Your Garden
Attract these beautiful songbirds with nesting habitat and food sources, including berry-producing trees and shrubs
Full Story
Travel by Design Historic-House Road Trip: Mountains, Plains and Midwest
These 8 historic residences in the middle of the country are brimming with architectural details and inspiring stories
Full Story
Flowers and Plants Plant Rocky Mountain Beeplant for Late-Summer Color and Pollinator Buzz
Add pizazz to your garden with this native annual. Its vivid pink flower spikes are magnets for butterflies, bees and hummingbirds
Full Story
Small boutique firm for kitchen and bath design, specializing in individualized design, customer service, project... Read More
Full Service residential design and decorating firm with a strong sensibility for both luxury and value. A modern... Read More