SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
editoria

Show us your wall art!

Alisande
4 years ago

Here's a nice distraction from the current covid crisis: Let's share what we hang on our walls. We may have done this a while back--I'm not sure--but we have so many more members now. I have a lot of art on my walls, but I'll try to restrain myself when posting. :-)

This watercolor painting hangs in my bedroom. It hung in our living room all the years I was growing up. It's large, and I find it peaceful. (Yes, those wide hemlock planks make up many of the walls in my old house, which is a double-plank construction.)

My upstairs bathroom reminds me of a little art gallery. Here are two photos taken by my older step-granddaughter, who goes to college in Colorado. Reflections are a problem in this house with tall windows.

More from the upstairs bathroom, a narrow room. The horse watercolor was purchased from an artist when I toured his studio. it reminds me so much of Aurora, my daughter Jill's Morgan. The two paintings in the center were also purchased. The top one is by a Canadian artist, the bottom a local scene. The frost-covered rose at bottom left and the "Prairie Sunrise" Buck rose on the right are my photos.

Maybe I'll move to a new post.

Comments (52)