SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lindaoh_gw

Are you quilting this week? March 20-?

lindaoh_gw
4 years ago

Hello Quilters!

It is a rainy, gloomy day here in Columbus. Have you been staying in this past week? The last time I went out was to pick up prescriptions at the drive thru last Saturday. It is hard to remember what day of the week it is. My DD went to the grocery store to pick up a few things for us this week and the shelves were almost empty, no bread or TP. It seems that something else is shut down everyday here in Ohio.

My quilt guild had planned a retreat for 50 people on April 30-May 2. We decided to cancel now while we can still get out deposit back. The deadline was looming in the near future. That means as treasurer, I will have to write refund checks to everyone.

Besides writing checks, I plan to work on UFOs again. I finished a quilt, including the binding this week. I also got caught up with exchange blocks for the guild. I ordered and received wide backing for 4 more quilts. My plan is to continue working on quilting the tops that are hanging in the closet and finishing more tops before starting something new.

What are your plans for the weeks ahead?

Linda OH

Comments (14)