SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
freshstart_painting

Help! Can’t find a Greige or grey to coordinate with my couch!

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a house in central MA and have been converting brown trim to white over the past few weeks. Trim looks great but I’m having a tough time choosing a wall color that goes well with the couch.

I wanted a Greige type color and as you can tell I’ve put all the recommended ones up there. Revere pewter, agreeable grey etc..

Many look nice but up against the couch not so much. The darker one in both pics is Anew Gray. It seems to be the best so far but I do t love it. Any ideas about what grey, Greige or any color that would work with the couch would be helpful! Behr has a color called wheat bread which also looked nice in pictures but who knows in my living room!

The room has a lot of light however the adjacent hallway doesn’t. I was planning on using the same color in both areas but honestly at this point matching a color I like to the couch is all that matters!

Thanks so much for any feedback you may have! I can’t spend any more time laboring over color forums and swatches!!

darker color is S-W anew grey

revere pewter is next to it on couch picture

room does have lots of light - looks darker in the pictures for some reason. Cloudy day I think.

is there a better grey that would go with the couch or maybe something different altogether?

Comments (23)