I'll show you mine/you show me yours - Su 3/15
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (45)
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
Related Discussions
I'll Show You Mine/You Show Me Yours - Su 3/3
Comments (17)My favorite picture of me on vacation in Utah 25 years ago2nd favorite on vacation on the Blue Ridge parkway about 40 years ago...yes, I was having a good time in the rain....See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - Su 1/15/23
Comments (20)The LEGO world map that my husband and I gave each other for Christmas. There are forty squares 4 by 8 inches that are done separately and then joined together. My husband and I did one each every day since Christmas, listening to a travel podcast. Very relaxing. Whew! It all came together. It’s not quite done, as there are markers we want to add....See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - Su 3/3/24
Comments (21)I wondered whether it might be Northern Lights, Annie. They are beautiful, and keep changing in a shifting panorama, often covering most of the northern sky. I saw them on the prairies, seldom this far south, but I remember seeing them once in this area as I was growing up prior to moving to Saskatchewan at 17. ole joyful...See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - Su 12/15/24
Comments (9)Last night @ the holiday party, I won the game, "Guess how many M & M's" are in the jar. The silver bell from THE jar....I put on my wreath....See More- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDES10 Look-at-Me Ways to Show Off Your Collectibles
Give your prized objects center stage with a dramatic whole-wall display or a creative shelf arrangement
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSQuick DIY Project: 3 Ways to Show Off Your Succulents
Create a simple yet lush vignette with a few plants and some everyday items
Full Story
MOTHER’S DAYShow Us Your Mom’s Influence on Your Home
Maybe it’s a great chess set or a style philosophy. With Mother’s Day nearing, where do you see your mom in your space?
Full Story
Houzz Call: Show Us Your Paint Makeovers
Let your newly repainted house or room do the "How d'ya like me now?" strut right here — it might just be featured in an upcoming ideabook
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNTrending Now: 15 Powder Rooms That Steal the Show
The most popular new powder room photos on Houzz offer plenty of ideas for this petite space. Which is your favorite?
Full Story
TREE HOUSESHouzz Call: Show Us Your Well-Designed Treehouse or Tree Fort!
Got a great treehouse or tree fort? We want to see it! Post yours in the Comments and we’ll feature the best in a future article
Full Story
WEDDINGSHouzz Call: Show Us Your Backyard Wedding!
Did you say ‘I do’ at home? We want to hear and see everything about it. Share your photos and you could be featured in an upcoming ideabook
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ15 Cool Rooms and the TV Shows They Want You to Watch
Get nestled in with the fall 2014 premieres, some old favorite shows and a coordinating nosh
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESShow Your Team Spirit With Colors
Announce your football allegiance with something subtler than a shout: rooms dressed in color palettes to match your team
Full Story
LIFEHouzz Call: Show Us Your Nutty Home Fixes
If you've masterminded a solution — silly or ingenious — to a home issue, we want to know
Full Story
























eld6161