SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anniedeighnaugh

I'll Show You Mine/You Show Me Yours - F 2/21

Annie Deighnaugh
4 years ago

Letter of the day is "U" as in umbrellas...

====================================

What goes on here? The guidelines are:

• these threads are to share photos *you've* taken. It is not about pulling pictures or memes off the internet. It is not about posting photos others have taken. Please know the source of your photo. If you did not take it then credit the photographer who did. Posting a picture you haven't taken should still be personal in some way, such as, my son took this picture on our vacation
  • this is not a photography contest about the quality of the photo, so everyone is welcome from beginner to pro, whether using fancy equipment or a cell phone
  • while there may be a theme for the day suggested by the initial photo, it is not necessary to follow that theme
  • it is suggested that you put no more than 5 photos per post. One or two are optimal
  • providing a caption isn't required, but it can be helpful for others viewing your picture
  • these threads are meant to be a respite from the craziness in the world, so posts/topics that are potentially controversial, contentious or upsetting are discouraged

By following these guidelines, it is hoped we can keep the atmosphere here pleasant and welcoming which will encourage us to share our experiences while enhancing our creativity and our ability to notice and appreciate the world around us and our fellow posters.

Thank you for your participation and cooperation. Happy shooting!

Comments (30)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus