Coffee Pods for Keurig
6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (29)
- 6 years ago
Related Discussions
Keurig Coffee Makers
Comments (12)When we lived in the Netherlands we were introduced to the Senseo coffee makers and got hooked. My brother has a Keurig. I like the Senseo better because you can brew a double cup if you want and it is enough to fill a commuter mug. We can make a fresh cup of coffee, small or large/caf or decaf, whenever we want. It's just the 2 of us most of the time and we were constantly tossing out half of a carafe of coffee from a standard coffee maker each day. We bought ours from Amazon. I ordered Senseo decaf pods from Amazon, as well, but have a very large stash of Perla dark roast pods that I bought before we moved back to the States. I would recommend the model with the large water reservoir because it's easier when you have company. seagrass...See MoreKeurig Coffee Maker??
Comments (34)Annie since it looks like you're taking the plunge (so to speak) here are a couple hints toward success: 1. The grind needs to be finer than drip but not as fine as espresso. Too coarse, the water will drip right through before the few seconds required to steep, too fine and you'll have trouble pushing the plunger. 2. I've found best results with two scoops of coffee and water to the "2" line. One scoop and water to the "1" doesn't steep as well. 3. For the first month of use, I rinsed and reused the filters 2 or three times but I've since decided that I like the speed and efficiency of simply popping it into the trash and getting back to life. I've yet to need a replacement supply of those tiny filters but there are deals out there for when I do. Enjoy. Everyone I know that has tried it love the coffee; strong as you like without bitterness, yum. michaelp...See MoreTo those with Keurig coffee makers...
Comments (9)I took mine to the football field for the dinner night our team was having. I didn't have a problem serving a group of people. You just have to wait a few seconds in between cups, and sometimes fill the water reservoir- no biggie. I don't care much for the filter. But, I have used it when we were out of k kups. I use the 20% off coupon from BB&B towards my k kups- and recently used the $10 off a $30 purchase, which was like getting one box free. Costco had a box of 80 for $33, not sure if they still carry it. I was hoping mine would break at the football field so I would have a reason to buy the prettier one by Breville, but it still works perfect!...See MoreKeurig Coffee Brewers ... how do you choose?
Comments (49)Curious not one negative review. There was an article recently on the amount of waste these machines have produced. So much the inventor sold the patten in embarrassment. I think I would have continued to resist had I read that article a year ago. I was the last of my siblings to give it a go. I did not want the cup storage to take up space on my limited cupboards so I opted for a drawer to set my Kureg on. BIG MISTAKE. It never occurred to me I would be lucky to fit JUST the machine under the uppers!! Mine slides forward w/o a plant mover. I just give'er a tug. Anyone know how long they last? I can't say mine fulfilled all my coffee dreams so will not replace it once it breaks. The cost per cup is very prohibitive and I am not finding the quality of the coffee "worth" it for me. I drink 1-3 cups each morning. I could dump a lot of coffee and come out ahead I have decided. I tried all the fill them yourself cups,etc. and found the coffee very lacking. Why did the coffee from my sister's Kureg taste sooooooo good but mine is so so?...See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Stories

KITCHEN DESIGN15 Coffee Stations Bubbling Over With Clever Ideas
Built-in coffee makers, coffee pod storage and appliance garages are among the features of these great coffee stations
Full Story
LIFEHow Do You Make Your Tea and Coffee in the Morning?
A morning cup is a must for many, and preparation comes in many guises. We look at coffee and tea habits across the Houzz community
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSimple Pleasures: Wake Up and Smell the Coffee
Slugging down any old sludge while pulling on socks is no way to start the day. Learn to brew amazing java and savor the experience here
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNToday’s Coffee Stations Have All Kinds of Perks
Some of these features are so over the top that they will give you a jolt
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNHot Ideas and Tips for Coffee and Tea Stations
Let options like drawer inserts and built-in coffeemakers percolate now, so your hot-drinks station can best serve holiday guests
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Three Pods Make a Beach House in New Zealand
See how separate living and utility zones boost the beach experience on Waiheke Island
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWake Up Your Kitchen With a Deluxe Coffee Center
Get all the ingredients for the perfect morning jump-start with a station dedicated to your cup of joe
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNCoffee Bars Energize Any Room
Love coffee? Wake up to these great designs for a café-style area in the kitchen, guest room and even bathroom
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSA Riverside ‘Pod’ Home in Michigan Gets a New Look
A neutral palette plus pops of blue freshen up this unique home, while two hidden built-in beds add to its function
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Modern 'Pods' Offer a Log Cabin Compromise
Two generations enjoy togetherness and privacy too, in this cleverly designed lakefront vacation home in Idaho
Full StorySponsored
Innovative & Creative Custom Closet Designer Servicing Franklin County
User