SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
unapulgita

Obsessed with this Blakes London kitchen, help me replicate it

unapulgita
4 years ago

I'm on a tight budget and have expensive taste. Help! This Blakes London kitchen is one of my most favorite things I've ever seen. Swoon, swoon, swoon!

Old Meets New in Notting Hill | lark & linen · More Info

Old Meets New in Notting Hill | lark & linen · More Info

We are remodeling our condo's kitchen and we close on the property within the next two weeks. I'm sourcing everything myself.

We're using Cabinet Joint for the cabinets and it seems they're able to replicate the cabinet style but not the door style, in general I'm feeling good about my cabinet outlook. But everything else is up in the air.

I love the paint color but have no idea how to start finding one that matches this look. I'll want to match my cabinets to my wall color exactly. Cabinet Joint has a partnership with Sherwin Williams so I'm pretty sure I'll need to use their palate. Any one know of a great ivory like this inspo kitchen?

How do I replicate this amazing dramatic marble?! Got a quote for paonazzo marble and it is DOUBLE what I was hoping to pay. What can i get for 2-3K that could fit this style? I've probably got about 10 feet of length.

And what do I do about the floors! I'm worried that any tile I find will clash with the rest of the colors. I was thinking the Ivy Hill Russel tile but I've read that it is more grey than white. How do I spend less than $1200 on my floor and have it look bangin'?! I've got almost 160 square feet to cover. Our lifestyle doesn't provide for hardwood in the kitchen and I love smaller tiles.

Any hardware recommendations?

What's the cheapest way to trim the ceiling?

This is such a big project and I'm so overwhelmed! Thanks for any help!

Comments (12)