SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stoutpowers

At my wits end, need kitchen advice

Tracy Stout
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Photos below. I'm so close to giving up and just living with the kitchen the way it was.I'd like to get rid of the door and move stove to that wall and make it a focal point. I'd remove cabinet under stove and replace it with what something that will go better with new counters, floor, backsplash, etc. It's 40" w x 25" d. I can remove the wall to the left of stove and the one to the right of the refrigerator. The post to the right of the window will be removed.I love tile to the ceiling and I like that the kitchen looks wider without the wall cabinets, so even with all the cons open shelving causes, I'm open to it. I can put a cabinet to the left of stove.... How would I change to the right of the stove. Please I just need help with what to do. Would any of that look good? The cabinet doors are beadboard, painting them white, floor will be Fusion Hemlock, counters will be Calacutta Gold quartz and backsplash 4x12 Highland park dove gray. Any and all suggestions are needed and appreciated. Getting smaller refrigerator and better dishwasher, go stainless? White? My sink is the Kraus work sink and new faucet.I like the way the bottom 2 kitchens look...

Comments (33)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida