Anyone else watch Prodigal Son

rob333 (zone 7a)

I watched the first couple of episodes and decided to hold off watching the rest until the boy came home for the holidays. Turns out I was right, he loves it. We have two recordings left, plus tonight's mid-season finale. Actually, we both like it. Did a search to see if I heard correctly about tonight's finale and got a HUGE spoiler. Sigh. Anyone else enjoying this show? Not that it doesn't have its flaws, but it has enough meat to it to tweak it and be really really good.

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rob333 (zone 7a)

Link to a fairly recent review

https://www.thelamron.com/posts/2019/11/14/tv-show-review-the-prodigal-son-garners-interest-with-plot-development-look-into-psychology-of-murderers

(Meant to do that sooner. Originally, there was one review being reposted repeatedly)

Save    
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

Yes we record it and watch every episode. It is a bit different show. We like it.

Save     Thanked by rob333 (zone 7a)
drewsmaga

I LOVE this show. I have to pay attention (and rewind )when watching because there are so many layers and so much gong on. Like Yellowstone and How To Get Away With Murder (which just ended.) Yeah, I love NCIS and Bull and Blue Bloods --but with those shows I don't have to really pay attention, so I'm on FB or other websites while watching.

Save     Thanked by rob333 (zone 7a)
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Eclectic Style Pop Culture Watch: Get a Good Rap With Thrift Store Scores
Eight rooms that rock secondhand finds, in an ideabook inspired by rappers taking YouTube by storm
Full Story
Wall Treatments New Classics: Woods Wallpaper by Cole and Son
The popularity of this soothing forest-themed wallpaper shows no signs of waning
Full Story
Most Popular 8 Laundry Room Ideas to Watch For This Year
The Hardworking Home: A look at the most popular laundry photos in 2014 hints that dog beds, drying racks and stackable units will be key
Full Story
2018 Best of Houzz Award Winner! District Floor Depot is a new hardwood flooring retail concept based in... Read More
Biltmore Design Galleria is a Design-Build company with over 15 years or so of experience. We are firm believers... Read More