SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dyhgarden

Apple 4 Watch -- anyone else considering it?

DYH
5 years ago

I looked at the Apple 4 Watch today. I'm seriously considering getting one with cellular service. I live alone, and my iPhone is my only phone in the house. Being able to wear the watch around, seems to be a no-brainer for me, soon to be 65 because of the latest added features -- it can detect when someone falls down (don't laugh) and call their emergency contact, and soon with have an app for ECG.

I won't have to call my son to tell him when I'm climbing a stepladder or going out on the roof! :-)

I just returned from Sicily and carried only my iPhone (no iPad or MacBook) and thought the watch would have been nice as a backup -- but, you can't do international call roaming with it. The apps would work.

I watched the compelling film on the website, real stories of how lives were probably saved because the people wore Apple watches.

I'm curious if others are considering it for the same reasons. Or, if you've had the older models of the watches. This one is water resistant, and calls can be made while away from the iPhone.

Thoughts?

Comments (18)