SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gralotm1

Living Room Furniture Arrangement

gralotm1
4 years ago

Hello,

PLEASE HELP! We just moved into this house yesterday, so please excuse the mess. I'm struggling with furniture layout for living room. I'm planning to keep the TV and TV stand, but plan to purchase everything else new (hopefully today/this weekend while black Friday sales are going on). I'm not sure what type of furniture would look best in this space, or how to being arranging it. My husband would like to keep the TV in a place where you can see if from the dining room if possible. Any suggestions on what would look best in this space?

Also, I do plan to paint both rooms this spring (not sure on color yet--- let me know if you have suggestions). The room with the wallpaper is my kids playroom, this room will also be painted. In the next few years we will rip out the carpet and refinish the original hardwood floors. The stained glass window leads to a front porch (please ignore the green window coverings-- those will be removed!

Any suggestions for this space would be much appreciated! I'm terrible at this, and really want this room to look nice. Thank you in advance!!!

P.S. If measurements will be helpful I will do my best to find a something to take measurements with. Everything is still packed or else I would have included measurements.

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21