Friday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
6 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (22)
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Discussions
Friday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
Comments (11)I never did find a Trivia post on Thursday, either. I thought perhaps you were having computer problems. I think all of the above guesses are logical (to me, anyway), so to be different I'm going to say they have larger glasses. Rusty...See MoreFriday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
Comments (12)Hair follicles........at least I hope they do after looking at my hairbrush every morning!...See MoreFriday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
Comments (21)I just read the answer...actually something no one guessed could be an answer. Toe thumbs, also called clubbed thumbs. It is very rare, and is a shortened thumb, just as it sounds, with a wider nail bed than usual. Some look different than others. One DGD has them. The statistics are ‘between 0.1 and 3 percent’ of the general population, which leads me to believe no one really knows, and some probably are not reported....See MoreFriday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
Comments (12)Get mad at, or frustrated with, your smart phone, I-Pad, or other technological device. Eat a snack. Let the dog out. Rusty ETA on Saturday: Roll your eyes!...See More- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDES8 Lessons on Renovating a House from Someone Who's Living It
So you think DIY remodeling is going to be fun? Here is one homeowner's list of what you may be getting yourself into
Full Story
EVENTSNovember’s Hottest Home Design Events
See what’s on the Houzz list of things to see and do this month
Full Story
Lindsey_CA