Friday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (12)
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
Related Discussions
Friday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
Comments (12)I'm agreeing with AAA and saying condiment packets. A couple of years ago, we were on a bus tour and when eating in Germany, DH took a mayo packet for his sandwich. The cashier loudly called to him to come back and pay for it, and as he was doing so, our tour director explained to the cashier that there was no fraud intended, we are accustomed to free condiments....See MoreFriday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
Comments (11)I never did find a Trivia post on Thursday, either. I thought perhaps you were having computer problems. I think all of the above guesses are logical (to me, anyway), so to be different I'm going to say they have larger glasses. Rusty...See MoreFriday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
Comments (8)Varieties of cheese? As in the mold used to make the whole cheese, not the resulting shapes you can buyprepackaged in the store....See MoreFriday/Weekend Trivia Quiz
Comments (12)Get mad at, or frustrated with, your smart phone, I-Pad, or other technological device. Eat a snack. Let the dog out. Rusty ETA on Saturday: Roll your eyes!...See More- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDES8 Lessons on Renovating a House from Someone Who's Living It
So you think DIY remodeling is going to be fun? Here is one homeowner's list of what you may be getting yourself into
Full Story
EVENTSNovember’s Hottest Home Design Events
See what’s on the Houzz list of things to see and do this month
Full Story
georgysmom2