Do you know you are social influencers? lol

Kathsgrdn

Yep, I have bought another product because of someone here. Screamin Sicilian pizza. I've seen it in the stores, it looked good but so expensive! I decided to try some even though it was over $9 at Kroger. Got to the check out and it was only $3.99 after a big discount that was not posted near the pizza. Not sure if it was because of my Kroger card or sometime in the past I had added a coupone to my digital coupons? No idea but glad to not have paid anywhere near full price for it. Will have it sometime next week and let you know how it was.

SaveComment9Like6
Comments (9)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
amylou321

Oh yum! I think Screamin Sicilian pizza is probably the only decent frozen pizza I have had. There are some that look divine that I want to try but I am always so disappointed in other frozen pizza, I dont usually want to spend the money on trying them. I would rather spend 3 times as much and make one at home! But for frozen, SS is good. I like the "Holy Pepperoni!"

Save    
Kathsgrdn

I got the combo one. We'll see.

Save    
LoneJack Zn 6a, KC

We had been getting Papa Murphy's take and bake Cowboy pizza almost every Tuesday for several years when they had the '$10 Tuesday' special for any large pizza. Then they raised the price to $12 a couple months ago and i am boycotting them now. We started getting Digiorno and it was pretty good but still lacking something. I saw Screaming Sicilian on sale for $5,49 a couple weeks ago and bought 4 after remembering the good reviews here. We tried the Supremus Maximus last week and it was really good. I think we'll try the Mambo Italiano tonight. I also bought a Mother of Meat and Three lil' Piggies.

Has anyone tried their Stromboli? It would be handy to nuke it up for lunch at work.

1 Like Save    
Kathsgrdn

LoneJack, I miss the take and bake place next to Kroger. It didn't last long and I don't know why. It was nice and fairly cheap after a long day at work, grab one to feed the kids and myself. Glad you liked the Screaming Sicilian. I looked at the all cheese one too but decided I didn't want to spend that much for cheese only.

Save    
graywings123

And now Screamin Sicilian pizza is now on my shopping list. I am a social media influencee.

1 Like Save    
nicole___

Lonejack....They raised the price here too. Take & bake is too expensive, when I can make it for $5. I like Di Giorno for $2.99.

Influence yes. :0) I was asked where I purchased my antler wreath hanger. I posted 3 sites. Next day I checked back....ALL 3 sites were sold out. Coincidence?

1 Like Save    
bpath Oh Sophie

I didn‘t See it here, but yes to Screamin’ Sicilian!

1 Like Save    
nicole___

I just came home from a day of shopping in Denver....whew. Purchased a Screamin' Sicilian pizza.....buy 1 get 1 free @ Krogers. It was pretty good! ($4.75 ea)

1 Like Save    
Lukki Irish

I’ve never been a big fan of frozen pizza, we use the Boboli pizza crust and sauce to make our own instead. I love that you can get the little single serving size so we can each have the toppings we want.

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Modern Architecture Book to Know: 'Long Island Modernism 1930-1980'
Photographs mix with social history from the architectural highlights of Long Island's suburbanization
Full Story
Most Popular Iconic Architecture: 10 Must-Know Modern Homes
These masterpieces of modern architecture are still influencing home design today — see if any elements appear in your own home
Full Story
Z Zero Net Energy: A Hardworking-House Term to Know
Homes that consume only as much energy as they produce by renewable means are a goal for builders. Learn what ZNE means for you
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Taking your home entertainment to the next level! We are the leading experts in home automation and home theater... Read More