SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
akl_vdb

Bad influences, the whole lot of you!

akl_vdb
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

So. You have all been ever so helpful, not only with decorating, helping me keep with my 'vision' (whatever that may be, it seems to change with the moon).

Now. I have been doing some light reading in this site, specifically regarding Rough Linen bedding. Do you realize i would never know this place existed if not for you? Now I need to buy all the linen! It just looks so gorgeously sloppy and elegantly casual and inviting.

Couldn't I justify it by never looking for bedding again? Do you realize I've never paid more than $40 for a king sized set if sheets? Would this finally solve my duvet cover problem? (the fact that I have bought every duvet cover known to man and returned them all? )

So I haven't even told my DH about this bedding except for "I have my eye on bedding-don't even ask." Hmm- our 10th anniversary is next month....would be cheaper than a diamond ring...

Sigh. So while you guys are so wonderfully helpful, I'm sure my life would have been complete without knowing about RL bedding. And now I NEED it.

Comments (98)