SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rightdi_gw

Funcolors...I don't know you, but I need you! LOL

rightdi_gw
9 years ago

Hi everyone, especially Funcolors! Wow...I will blame you and eventually thank you for the last two sleepless nights! I have now read about undertones, overtones, why its important, why its not important, and most shockingly about LRV. What's so shocking about it? The fact that I didn't even know that existed!!!
We just bought a new house and we are trying to decide on all paint color, but specifically exterior!
You see, we just painted my existing house less than a year ago and we went with BM Jackson Tan! I love my house color, but want to try something completely different. We want to go lighter, but not too light, or too green, or pink at all! We' have narrowed it down (I think) to Balanced Beige or Bleeker Beige. We are going around the neighborhood and running up to houses we like with poster boards colored with these colors! We look crazy, almost got shot, I'm losing money and my mind! Help! Do you think any of these colors would be good exterior colors? Do you think either are too pink or green? I want light, but deep? Does that make sense?

Thank so much!!!
Diana

Comments (2)